Wednesday, May 25, 2011

To nap or not to nap?

I can tell you what my decision is -- to NAP!

I had the day off today (trying to use my vacation time before I lose it) and had plans for errands and such to run during the day.  I figured that I would drop the boys off at school for a little bit and take care of my stuff.  A funny thing happened -- they didn't fight this morning.  :)  I was putting things away and they were helping and, most importantly, not fighting with each other.  I scrapped my plans and just hung out with them all day at home.  We didn't really do anything in particular, we were just together.  That was enough.  :)

Back to my original topic -- nap.  Joe has pretty much grown out of naps and I thought James had too but he started napping at school again.  He doesn't go to bed when I want him to when he naps but he's much more pleasant when he does.  On our lazy day today I let the boys watch a movie in my room for rest time.  I could hear that napping was not going on so I decided to go in and lay down with them.  One fell asleep.  You would think 50% would be good, right?  Wrong.  That one was me.

I figured naptime was done then.  I was wrong.


 Can you see the little bit of drool?  I love it.

Well . . . it's evident James could still use a nap.  Where is he you ask?  He sat at the table to eat a snack and this is what I found.


That's the view from under the table.  When you're tired, you're tired.  (Don't mind the crumbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)