Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sculpture

I've been on a little bit of a blogging break.  No particular reason though.  I always have good intentions of posting something and then comes the editing part.  Well, I guess that's a reason.  I have a feeling that I'm just going to have to just post stuff straight out of my camera.  I'll have to do that AND make a decision.  That's my other problem -- I have a terrible time deciding which pics to use.  If you know me well you'll know how indecisive I am.  Ugh.

I actually looked through pics and did a little editing with these.  About 2 weeks ago I took the kids to the Sculpture Garden.  It's one of my favorite places in the city.  I think the kids enjoyed themselves.  This is the proof.  :)

We took some silly photos:




Some pics around some of the sculptures:  (yes, James has shaggy hair.  He says that he wants to grow it out like his cousins, Eli and Noah.  I like it a little longer but I feel like I'm going to break out in hives -- hair touching the ears drives me nuts.)


We took the foot bridge over to Loring Park, had a little snack, and looked at the ducks.  The boys were very curious because the ducks let them get very close.  Look at the devlish expression on James' face.  Totally him.


We even managed to get in a family picture.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)