Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My baby sister

4 days. That's it. Four more days until my sister is a married woman. Can I call her a "woman" if she's only 20? She seems so young to be getting married but I have all the faith in her and Nate that they're going to go the distance. Of course this would be easier had I actually met my soon to be brother-in-law. If my sister and mom love him, I know I will too.

It's just crazy . . . Ginny -- married? When I went off to college she was going to preschool. Sometimes it's hard not to think of her as the little girl she was when I left home. I'm super excited for her and this new chapter in her life but sad that she's moving half way across the country. It's not going to be the same at home without her.

Good luck Ginny -- I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)