Monday, September 27, 2010

Jackson



My Jackson. I was never really a dog person until we actually got a dog. I always loved cats but Mike was allergic. He really wanted a dog so one year for his birthday . . . I got him a dog. Jackson quickly became an important part of our family. Such a good dog -- he rarely barks, only has to go outside a couple of times a day to use the bathroom, and loves everyone. It didn't take me very long to become a "dog person." (or at least a "Jackson person")

When the boys and I moved out I really wanted to take Jackson with. It didn't turn out that way and I miss him terribly. I have had Jackson to the apartment a couple of times and love having him around again. I don't love having to take him out to potty because I live on the third floor but it's worth it to have my Jack with me for a few days. Love you Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)