Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stuff

This weekend has been a busy one. I really think that the only thing I got accomplished is getting my sister's wedding invitations done. At least it was a big thing to get done.

Why do I still feel crappy? My throat is feeling much better but the pressure in my ear is really getting to me. Even though my throat feels better while I'm just chillin and stuff I still can't swallow much. You would think that I would just be dropping the pounds then right? Right? Wrong. My pants are still tight. If I'm going to have tight pants then I would like to be able to eat all the deliciousness that comes with having tight pants.

My super great friends came to help me with the invitations. How did I get so lucky to have the most wonderful friends in the world?

And the most wonderful kids? The boys were with dad this weekend and I missed them bunches. I think it's because I'm not feeling the greatest and they always make me feel better. James keeps asking to look in my mouth so he can see my sick throat. He even went to go get the thermometer so he could see if I had a fever. Too cute.
Joe read his socks. No big deal, we all know he can read but he read them upside down. "George was here." Upside down? Really? What am I going to do with this kid?

We had a little photo shoot about a week ago and I was able to get some cute new pics of the boys. I'll leave you with one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)