Wednesday, May 30, 2012

saying goodby to the bestie

Yesterday we had a sleepover.  It was the first time that one of the boys had someone sleepover that wasn't related to us in some way.  It was James' friend Malik.  It was an impromptu sleepover when we realized that it was the only night that would work for the boys to spend extra time together.  Malik is headed to Chicago for the summer.  I'm not exactly sure what James will do without him.

They have the sweetest friendship.  I always find it amazing when such little people can forge such strong bonds.  When James was getting dressed on Tuesday he said "I get to see Malik today" and was super excited.  I guess a 3 day weekend is a little to long for him.  When they leave each other at the end of the day the hug, sometimes do some sort of secret handshake, and (my favorite) say "goodbye, friend."  So sweet.  I love watching them together. 









Goodbye, friend.  We'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)