Friday, June 1, 2012

Linked 52: Looking In

So naturally I was doing this last minute.  I didn't take a new photo but pulled up two photos that I've taken within the last couple of weeks.  Nothing fancy.

Here I am looking in(to) the tunnel at the park.


It was a quick shot and my settings were off.  I still like catching my little monkey though.  He has become obsessed with the monkey bars.  I love to see how proud he looks when he shows me that he can go all the way across.

This one was taken on my vacation at Red Rocks Ampitheather.


I was looking in on a graduation.  Since we weren't really supposed to be there because an event was going on I thought I should focus on the tree.  :)  How cool would it have been to have your graduation there?


Be sure to check out these other ladies to see their take on "looking in":  Michelle, Stacey, Andrea, Tracey, Heather, Jenn, Jessica, Amanda, Kristin, Amanda, Sara, Tracy, Lesli, Janet, Naomi, Rhonda, Rose, Heidi, Kristi, and Jean

9 comments:

  1. I'm so last minute too! LOve these shots, that tunnel shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tunnel shot! I love the look of concentration and determination on his face while he's working on the monkey bars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very last minute. Like first thing this morning so don't feel bad. I love the tunnel shot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, last minute for me, too! Love the tunnel shot, he's good at those monkey bars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can no longer do monkey bars. how sad. love that shot of joe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how this can be interpreted in such different ways. cool color in the tunnel shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool photos! they are perfect for this week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool tunnel shot! And I have a cousin who had her graduation at Red Rocks. LOVE that place. LOVE Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tunnel shot. :) And yes, it would be cool to have any thing at Red Rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)