Monday, September 10, 2012

A Little P-Pod

Summer flew by and I did not get a chance to chronicle all of the things that happened.  Now I'm playing catch up.  Today I'm sharing an event from August.  My birthday.  Ok, maybe not my birthday, but it was close.  The event happened the day after my birthday.  The birth of my dear friend April's baby.

All summer I told her to keep that baby in until I returned from my birthday vacation to Chicago.  Baby P couldn't wait.  I was so sad that I wasn't going to be there.  She went into labor on Tuesday night ( I was not returning until Thursday).  I was attached to my phone all day Wednesday, anxiously awaiting news of the little guy's arrival.  It happened Wednesday night -- Preston had arrived!  I was so excited that I didn't even go home after my trip - I drove straight to the hospital to see him.  :)  He's perfect.  I had to make sure that I got some pictures of him too. 

Introducing Preston (aka my new boyfriend):


Adorable, right?


Yep . . . still cute.  :)


And my uterus just skipped a beat.

Congratulations April!  The boys and I are so excited for you and this new chapter in your life.  We love him already.  ♥

3 comments:

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)