Friday, September 14, 2012

linked 52: Kitchen

I'm backed for linked.  Yay!!

It's a little late in the day, but I was too lazy to get it done last night.

Here it is.  A corner of my kitchen:


Let's be honest here -- that corner is never that clean.  I just wanted to show you all my sugar and flour containers.  No, I did not get the idea off of pinterest.  I thought this one up all on my own.  I bought these a couple of years ago and when I brought them home they just seemed kind of plain.  Enter scrapbook letters.  I get creative every now and again. 

Another confession:  I could only show you the corner because I was embarrassed at the state of the rest of my kitchen.  I never cleaned up after making banana bread last night and don't even get me started on the kitchen table.  :)

Check out these ladies and their interpretation of "kitchen":  Stacey, Heather, Jenn, Jessica, Kristin, Janet, Amanda, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather, Heidi, Liza, Jean, Kristi, Hanne, and Andrea

10 comments:

  1. Love the jars. I started daydreaming after you mentioned banana bread...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm suspect of people with perfectly clean kitchens. ;) Love your embellished canisters. Gold star to you for being crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jars, I think I have the same ones, but yours are way cuter with the letters.
    My bananas never make it to banana bread stage, I'll have to buy some and try not to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute corner! I have some fun jars too and they are probably the most favorite thing i have in my kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pre-pinterest creativity! I just inherited three big glass jars and I'm trying to think of what to do with them. ?? I might just copy your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have those jars, too. and i don't use my sugar or flour often that i hide it up high in the cabinet above our stove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOo! I love this idea! Very creative! Now if only I had some glass containers...hmm...might just have to buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your going to have a bunch of new pinterest followers! Glad to see your backed for linked! I've been looking to get some new canisters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love those jars! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kitchen is often very messy, too! My husband always says to me that I make too much mess when I cook, Hmmm maybe he's right ( for once :-)) )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)