Thursday, August 29, 2013

linked 2013: everyday

Well hello there.  Did you miss me?  I haven't blogged for quite awhile.  I have had a few blogger issues and I missed the last "linked" because of an injury.  I was going to do the "me" post after my work trip to Florida, but I happened to dislocate my kneecap while I was down there.  Much pain and physical therapy and I'm feeling a little better.  More physical therapy to go.  :)

Everyday.
I took a few pics of some everyday stuff.  I took them with my phone because it was easy.  They are unedited because it's easier that way.  Everyday I have a lot to do so I might as well make some things easier.  :)  (I do apologize for the crappy quality of the photos.)

 Every morning I pick accessories to wear.  I never use to change jewelry or wear much.  I like how I can dress things up by the jewelry I wear.  Perfect for work.

Everyday I wear those crocs (next to my purse) to work.  Closed toed shoes for safety.  :)  I wear those black flip-flops everyday that I'm not at work.

I have one can everyday.  I usually grab it on my way to work to drink with my lunch.  Confession - I do not like many kinds of pop other than this and I don't keep it in my fridge at home or I would definitely drink more than one can a day.  (Yes, I call it pop.)

Everyday (it might be almost everyday), I eat peanut butter.  It's usually on a banana for breakfast.  The other day it was with an apple.  I had to try the new "whips" kind.  The jury is still out on that one.  Also, everyday (almost) my children eat some sort of goldfish.  We have a problem and may need an intervention.

Everyday before bed I set the boys' clothes out for the next day.  It's already hard enough to get them out of bed most mornings - I do not need to argue about what they are going to wear.  It's always the same -- James on the left, Joe on the right.

Everyday, I love these two.  


Everyday, I climb into this bed.  I love it.  Sometimes I watch TV.  Sometimes I read.  Sometimes I play on my phone.  I never really make my bed but rather just pull the covers up and call it a day.  I love my bed.

There it is -- a little glimpse into my EVERYDAY.

Check out these other "linked" ladies
Amanda, Rachel, Hanne, Heather, Janet, Jenn, RhondaTracey and Tracy

5 comments:

  1. I second loving your bed. On the rare occasions that I have crashed in your apartment, I usually crawl into your bed after you leave for work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not wake up everyday in our bed. I really don't remember the last time we slept in our bed, or at least in the master bedroom. We camp our office/craft room, the basement, and as of late, the living room.

    Everyday I look at my accessories and giggle because I wear them about a handful of times a month, but they're so cute to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can see from your photos that you have been visiting and buying things in IKEA - I have the same white boxes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great peek inside your everyday! I love my crocs flip flops too!! I wear them everyday. And the goldfish. We have a problem with them too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I loved reading about your everydayness! This made me smile. I can't eat peanut butter, but I do eat sunflowerseed butter everyday too. In fact, I just ate it on top of a gluten free muffin I made last night! Yum! (Yes, you should try peanut butter as a frosting top for a banana muffin!)
    t

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)