Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Has Sprung??

I'm pretty sure I was wearing a winter coat last week and then I turned my air conditioning on yesterday.  Only in Minnesota, right?  I think spring is here.  Or is it?  I could go right back to the big coat or deal with the flip side of over 80 degrees with high humidity.  Whichever it is we've chosen to take advantage of the nice days we've been having.  This past Friday we went to April's house to go on a walk with the dogs.  We then had an impromptu barbeque dinner in the backyard and played with the footballs.  Super night!

Look -- we got to break out the shorts!  Those are some white legs.
Bugs, bugs, bugs!  Looking for and squishing ants.




MY LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)