Friday, April 27, 2012

Linked 52:Trees

So I missed last week's "linked" because I am a procrastinator and then it was too late.  I'm back this week for trees.  Happy Arbor Day!

I took the boys out to snap a few pics of my favorite weeping willow by where I live.  It was a little sad though because it's not filled in and looks a little scraggly this time of year.  There are plenty of trees so we just goofed around and took pictures.  James and Joe even took some too.  They seem to have a problem holding the camera still though.  I should have upped the shutter speed.  Next time.



Brings new meaning to the words "tree hugger" doesn't it?  He told me to take a picture of him marrying the tree.  Where do they come up with this stuff?


I made in a picture.  I might have to let Joe take some pictures more often.  :)


 Be sure to check out these other ladies to see their take on "Trees":  Michelle, Stacey, Andrea, Tracey, Heather, Jenn, Jessica, Amanda, Kristin, Amanda, Sara, Tracy, Lesli, Janet, Naomi, Rhonda, Rose, Heidi, and Jean

12 comments:

  1. You should definitely get in the photos more often - I love that last one! And the tree wife made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a weeping willow, they're so pretty.
    I LOVE that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!! I love the last picture with you in it! SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love seeing you in that photo. so awesome! and that first photo is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the first photo. I love weeping willows too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for making it in the photos! :) It's a conscious decision to do so, isn't it?

    Weeping willows are so pretty in photos - beautiful bokeh potential!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see you in a picture, Carla! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you are in a picture!!! And where do they come up with that stuff!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. get in the pictures more! i mean, you do have a wireless remote. we used ours the other day and brady said it was a great buy!! :)

    love weeping willow trees, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first one is just beautiful. Love the POV!
    And I really love to see YOU in the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great - weeping willows are one of my favorite trees too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)