Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I miss the days when it was above 0

For the most part, I love Minneapolis.  I've spent pretty much my entire life in Minnesota so I guess I really don't know any different when it comes to the weather.  I love the changing seasons and think that I'd have a hard time living anywhere where winter/Christmas didn't come with some snow.  That being said . . . I COULD REALLY DO WITHOUT THE SUBZERO TEMPERATURES!

Remember when it was warm enough that we could spend some time outside?  I took these photos a couple of weeks ago.  Just thought I'd share because I'm hoping that somehow the forces of nature will take pity on me and bring us some warmer weather.  Do I hear 20 or 30 degrees?  Anyone?

My little stink-pot.



It's like he was posing for senior pictures.

He really drives me crazy, but man is he cute.
This is usually the kind of face I get anytime I try to take a picture of them.  Bunch of hams.  Wonder where they get that from?  :)
Let's all be thinking happy thoughts about weather.  I'm counting on all of you.  :)

3 comments:

  1. It's sad when I walked outside this morning to 9 degrees and it felt warm.
    Your boys are as cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Stacey. I thought it was warm this morning while I went out to warm the car. And that was way before the sun came up.

    You really should blog more. I enjoy your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine sub zero temps! Makes our grey cloudy winter days seem not so bad. ;-) and I agree with Jean - blog more! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)