Friday, July 8, 2011

Minneapolis!

So I had an idea to fill one of those photo gallery things for your wall with photos from Minneapolis because as much as I hate the weather in the winter, I really do love this city.  I love wandering around and finding new things, visiting places that I used to go to that bring back great memories, and making new ones along the way.  Tonight Amy and I wandered around St. Anthony Main and I took pictures of this part of the city.  I remember watching fireworks there and going to movies when I was in college, having drinks in the bars down there, etc.  It's been awhile since I've walked around there and it was nice to snap some pics and get a little exercise.  When we were done we went to Chilly Billy's frozen yogurt place in Dinkytown.  Delicious!  I strongly recommend a trip there.  Here's a few of my favorite pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)