Saturday, August 27, 2011

10

That's right -- 10.  Ten short days before my baby goes to kindergarten.  Not sure where the last five and a half years have gone but they seemed to have gone by too quickly.  Trying to squeeze in all the time I can with him before school.  Next Tuesday will be the first day of the rest of his life.  The years will fly by so quickly with brief summer breaks in between and before you know it, he'll be off to college.  Some of you may be thinking I'm being a little over dramatic here, but I'm pretty sure I'm just the right amount of dramatic for me at this time.

Love him so much. 


1 comment:

  1. Not being dramatic. Just being a great mom. I have the same feelings about 1st grade. How am I going to survive not having her home ALL DAY? Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)