Sunday, August 28, 2011

9

Yes.  I've started a countdown.  It will be just be a love fest dedicated to Joe before he leaves me forever.  :)  In all seriousness though, let me show you what had me crying in Target a couple of weeks ago.

Pencils.  It was the beginning of the school shopping and it all hit me.  As I put the pencils in the cart I got a little choke up.  Maybe more than a little.  Just nine more days.  I'm kind of hoping I'll hold up like I did at graduation.  I cried so much about graduating before I actually graduated that when it came time for commencement I was good to go.  I'm hoping this goes the same way so I don't make a fool out of myself come Sept. 6th.  Not that I didn't already make a fool out of myself in Target.  :)

Who wouldn't miss seeing this face?


1 comment:

  1. Just reading this post had me envisioning myself crying in Target next fall when I send my little guy off to Kindergarten. Sigh...they really do grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)