Monday, September 5, 2011

ONE!!

Yep, one day until kindergarten.  Well, it's one night now.  We tried on clothes for tomorrow.  I held it together (sort of).  We talked about how he needs to listen to his teacher and do his schoolwork.  I held it together (sort of).  We talked about how excited he is to meet new friends.  I held it together (sort of).  We talked about riding the KinderCare bus back to me at the end of the day.  I held it together (hanging by a string here).  I gave him a kiss goodnight and tucked him in.  This is where I lost it. 

I know that I'm not the first mom to go through this and I know that I'm won't be the last.  This has been a rough year for us and I'm so happy that we have pulled through everything together.  My "baby" has grown so much and I'm so incredibly proud of him.  Overflowing with love right now.  :)

Resting up for the big day. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)