1. At what point will my children stop interrupting my shower? James barged in the bathroom no less than three times today for nothing important. Unless you think finding out what "St." means is so important it can't wait for 3 minutes. At least I've trained him to shut the door when he leaves again.
2. I am obsessed with popcorn. I have made and eaten it at least 3 times this week. It is my favorite snack. Some of my staff got me a cool popcorn popper for Christmas. I finally got stuff cleaned up today and took it out. Exciting!
|Random pic for a random post.|
3. We are currently watching "The Great Muppet Caper." I'm trying to introduce my children to the classics. :) Really though, I was cleaning and came across the movie which I had bought months ago with the intention of putting it in one of my children's stockings. I forgot. oops.
4. I really love this song. It was on Grey's a long time ago but I was just thinking about it again the other day and keep listening to it.
5. Like mother, like son -- James starts rambling about Groundhog day and how it's February 2nd and that is today and how he wonders if the groundhog saw his shadow then says how he's getting ready for his bath so he can watch the movie and then (without skipping a beat) asks me where eye boogers come from? He's a talker like his mama. He obviously has all sorts of different things to say so he rambles . . . .much like someone else I know. :)
|This picture is not cute. This is how we roll on the weekends though. Hanging around the house, doing silly stuff.|
6. I saw this on Ellen and I laughed. A lot. That second to last guy -- the McDonald's one that keeps opening the window had me lol-ing. On a side note -- I love Ellen. I record her every day -- she makes me happy.
7. I watched 3 seasons of White Collar in 2 and half weeks. Now I'm sad that it's currently halfway through the 4th season on TV and I can't watch it because I want to watch the season in order. Any recommendations on what series to get hooked on next?
8. My kids lost the remote to the TV. They took the one from my room when they were watching TV in the living room so they could fight with them. Seriously? When did everything in my house become a potential weapon?
|My children waiting for me before we left work one day. Weird.|
9. I often comment on how I don't feel like a grown up. I still feel like I'm in my early twenties. How did I get to 36? I am reminded of my age when my body aches and creaks like it never used to and when I'm doing my hair and see the ever growing population of gray ones in there. What really hit me about growing older though was something I saw this week. This:
|Warmer weather and crazy hair. You know you miss it too. :)|