Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Extras

 Silly me.  I missed a couple of items in my Christmas post.  I forgot this super cute picture of the boys and Santa.  It's not so clear because it's scanned but I'm sure that you can still see that cuteness coming through.


I'm really glad that they're not scared to sit on his lap.  Joe was the first time or two but now does it like a pro -- that's surprising if you know how reserved Joseph is.  Love it.

The other thing that I forgot to mention in the last post -- my sister.  How could I forget?  You might remember that she got married about a month ago.  Still can't believe it myself.  Right after she got married she up and moved to Georgia.  My brother-in-law is stationed in the army out there.  Needless to say, after just moving she did not make it back for Christmas.  :(  I missed her.  There's no one else that can shake a present with me the way that she does.  It's our thing.  We shake the presents and guess what's inside -- we have a high success rate.  It irritates our mother which makes it all the more fun.  It just wasn't the same without her.  Since I couldn't get a picture of us this year I thought I'd share one from last year.  Love you Gin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)