Saturday, December 4, 2010

'Tis the season

Christmas.
One of my favorite times of the year. I have most of my Christmas cards addressed and ready to go (the stamps are another story though). I have started my Christmas shopping and my wrapping. Love to do Christmas baking but haven't started yet. Have started decorating -- probably won't finish until Christmas. I'm trying not to get stressed out this holiday season -- go with the flow. Trying to remember what Christmas is all about. With all that's happened this past year with my marriage, with my dad, financially -- spending time with my loved ones is my top priority.

'Tis the season -- For giving, for loving, for laughing, for sharing, for celebrating, for family, for love.

For all of my followers (yes, all 4 of you) I thought I would leave you with a few pics that didn't make it onto the Christmas card this year.







Joe was cold. I'm that parent that freezes their kid to try to get a quick pic.







Had a hard time trying to fit all our heads in. Had to go with the self timer.

1 comment:

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)