Sunday, December 19, 2010

Razzle Dazzle

Do you remember that beautiful Thursday night that we had about a week and a half ago?  If you're like me, you have a hard time remembering what you had for breakfast.  Bear with me here, I should have posted this awhile ago but haven't gotten around to it.


If you remember that beautiful night, you'll remember that it was about 30 degrees that night.  Thirty degrees in December!  What to do?  The Holidazzle of course.  I don't remember the last time I went.  I'm pretty sure that it was before I had children.  I wanted the boys to experience this wonderful Minneapolis tradition.  They enjoyed it and I loved watching them enjoy it. 

My little cuties.


I love this picture of Joe with the lights of the parade behind him.

A little blurry but I love downtown at nighttime.
James had to wave at everyone.  So cute.

1 comment:

  1. So fun. We've never been to the Holidazzle! We always mean to go, but then it's too cold and we never get around to it. Next year I'm going to hope for a warm night like yours and take the kids downtown. I know they would love it just like your boys!

    I know it's been a rough year for you, but you seem to be handling it with such grace and it's obvious that you are a wonderful mother to those beautiful boys. It's been so nice to reconnect with you this year. Merry Christmas, Carla!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I can't figure out how to e-mail back and say thanks so Thank You now! :)